Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Laundry and calm after a wild week

So we had a long week last week with a few questions about my blood pressure and whether I was going to need bed rest, but thankfully everything looks good now. Isabelle looked good during the whole thing. She weighed in at six pounds four ounces on Friday so she is looking to get to eight pounds easy.

We had a fun birthday party for Scott who turned 30 in the middle of the crazy week. In the end all looks good and I have just been instructed to stay off my feet and rest as much as possible. Scott has been wonderful at stepping up and doing all of the dog walking etc.

Todaywith the day off for the Jewish New Year from school, we had a calm visit to the doctor where Scott's parents got to see an ultrasound firsthand. They even got a picture of their own to take home. I have spent much of the day tackling some laundry including clothes for Izzy. It is both exciting and scary to be washing her clothes and packing my suitcase for the hospital....Three and a half more weeks!

No comments: