Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A trip to Atlanta and a Four Month Doctor Visit

I have had a big week. I got to go to Atlanta with Mommy and Daddy for a long weekend. I was a great flyer again. There are only a few pictures because Mommy forgot her camera charger, but hopefully we will get a few more from my grandmothers who took lots. Here I am with Belle, one of the people I am named for. She is why they call me Baby Belle :)I also got the real treat of meeting my other Great Grandmother. She was an expert at holding me. I am her first great grandchild so it was a treat for both of us.
Here I am napping after my four month visit to Doctor Ben. I am growing very well. I am just over 16 pounds and just over 26 inches. That puts me in the 90th percentile for height and 95th for weight. I got shots, but did not cry much at all. So far I have just been sleeping. Mommy will take my four month penguin shots later this week when four months is official.

1 comment:

KIM said...

Oh my she is getting big! CJ is 6 months tomorrow and is 17 lbs 12.8 oz and 27 inches. Growing!