Thursday, June 4, 2009

A busy couple of weeks

It has been a busy couple of weeks for all of us. I did find some time to hang out on my quilt from Auntie Leah. It is perfect for playing outside.I am really getting cuddly with Mommy.
I have learned about the yummy Baby Mum-Mums
Mommy and Daddy took me swimming when Granny was visiting.
Uncle Daniel is a pro at holding me now!
Auntie Blake flew up from Atlanta to visit me! She rocks!
Granny came too! She took care of me for a whole day while Mommy and Daddy were at work.
I also got to go to school with Mommy and all of the kids loved me. They convinced me it was time to start talking so I have started babbling and have not stopped. I am also trying to figure out how to move...Watch out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Izzy, I miss you!!!!! Please come play in Atlanta, and bring your parents.

Lots of love,

Aunt B

Izzy Wood said...

We are coming for a week in July!

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!! I can't wait :)

KIM said...

SO BIG! What a gorgeous little face! You could eat it up!

We will certainly miss you guys...blogs are so awesome for this very purpose! ;0)