Monday, September 21, 2009

11 months and some tests

So I have been having lots of fun, but with Mommy going back to work things have been a bit crazy. Here I am petting a turtle at Daddy's new work picnic. Two weeks ago, we got to go to Atlanta to watch Auntie Millie get married to Jon! Mommy got all dressed up, and I didn't even recognize her. Here I am with my penguin in honor of the eleventh month today. It is hard to believe I am almost a year.
Another a penguin picture!
This is just a picture Mommy likes.

Mommy and Daddy keep talking about tests I have to go have because I got sick with a UTI. They are taking me to Children's tomorrow to have the tests. They just want to make sure everything is okay. I am sure I will not like it, but hopefully I won't remember it...Mommy promises to post more frequently.

No comments: