Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some catch-up including Halloween fun for 13 months

So Mommy realized she had not posted in a while and thought she would post a few pictures. I am celebrating being 13 months today! I have not really gone further than one step though I am standing like a pro. I will do it when I am good and ready. If it is anything like standing I will wait until I am totally comfortable and then take off.
This is the pumpkin Daddy carved to look like me. It has four teeth just like I do and if you look closely it has tears...I really don't cry very much... I like to play the piano at Edina's house. It can even play itself!
Edina and I love hanging out together. Here we are swinging while Mommy rakes.
Granny even bought us matching outfits for Halloween. I have a 90th percentile head can you tell which one I am?
I love to look at books. This one is a favorite in my high chair. It is just the right size. Thank you Mrs. Stein!
While I am refusing to walk alone I am a big fan of walking while holding on to a finger :)
Mommy thinks I am very cute eating spaghetti.

No comments: