Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Family and God Family

So today I have two big pieces of news to report in the order I will get to meet the news...

The first is that my god sister Alexandra Lane was born on Friday to my godparents Leah and James. They are great godparents so I am sure they will be excellent parents. Mommy thought she would be a boy, but she guessed the date right. This means I can share all my clothes :). I am excited to meet her soon. Hopefully, we will even have a picture or two.

I am also very excited because Aunt Blake and Uncle Obbie are providing me with a cousin. I will have to wait a while still to meet him or her, but I am enjoying hanging out with Aunt Blake's belly already. This is my cousin's first trip to the beach! I can't wait to show him or her the ropes. Mommy and Daddy are so happy for them.

No comments: