Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A couple days of catch-up

We are adjusting to being home and Scott going back to work. We enjoyed a quick visit from Grumps who is very smitten with his grandaughter. Watchout if you see him he is sure to have a picture. Granny Kathy is being very helpful and keeping Izzy so that Sally can catch a nap :) Leah and Hope have come to visit and Izzy had her first bath. We are still getting adjusted, but she is wonderful and worth all of the sleepless moments.



Grumps is in love!








Granny loves me lots!







Daddy missed me at work.









I have been known to wear mommy out.









This one is going to be my first picture in a magazine because Granny wrote an article about me.







Here is my first sponge bath with mom. I was very good.



Leah was the first person from that place McLean mommy talks about.







Hope came and brought dinner and stayed to hold me.








No comments: