Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We have had a busy Halloween with a trip to the doctor. Granny also left which made my mommy a bit sad. She has been very helpful and lots of fun to play with, but they tell me that Grandma Wood is coming on Sunday. I am excited to meet Daddy's mom.
I will miss Granny!
Daddy likes to eat my toes!

I love the swaddle once I am in it. We can pretend that I am always this peaceful. :)

I went to the doctor again today. He was dressed up for Halloween. Daddy kept me warm while I waited to be weighed. The good news is that I have gained more than I needed to. They were so impressed, I don't have to go back until I am two months old!
I am not sure about this Halloween outfit. Luckily I have choices :) My parents sure think I am Short and Sweet!

No comments: