Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Mine started on Tuesday when Granny arrived back to play. Grumps and Uncle Obbie arrived to join the celebration on Wednesday. Uncle Obbie likes to snuggle with me. We miss Aunt Blake. We are excited to see lots more family for Christmas including Aunt Blake's Mommy and Daddy. I am told they are excited to meet me. Grumps likes to hold me. He admires my reddish hair while I sleep. No one is sure what color my hair will be in the end. Same goes for my eyes that are still blue for the moment.
Here I am in my outfit for Thanksgiving. There are even Turkeys on my feet. What was Mommy thinking? I am in my carseat which is currently my favorite place to sleep. I am still fighting sleeping in my crib, but I sleep pretty well if Mommy takes me for a drive before bed. Mommy and Daddy welcome any tips to help me figure out the sleep thing :)

No comments: