Thursday, December 4, 2008

Six Weeks and More Thanksgiving pictures

It has been a busy week. I have made some sleeping progress though everytime I let Mommy and Daddy think we have a system I go and have a rough night...Oh well the better to keep them on their toes.
Here is the Thanksgiving meal. I was good and spent most of it happily in my swing and Daddy took the picture. I am told that next year will be lots more people. Mommy's family came to us this year because I am too little to fly yet.
Here is Daddy and Uncle Obbie frying the Turkey.

Friday night we went to some place called Chevy Chase and we had our first dinner out. Mommy says I was very good and slept almost the whole time. I was not even quite awake for this picture.

I also got to go on my first walk in the stroller with Catherine. We think that is going to work out very well. I went to sleep and then slept over an hour when I got home.

I went out to lunch for something called Fish and Chips with Mommy and Granny in Alexandria. We also went shopping. Granny and Mommy are good at that. Granny pushed my stroller. I liked the bumpy sidewalks. It was fun.
Here I am at six weeks. I got to wear my turkey suit again for fun. I am really starting to interact with people.
I even smiled right at Daddy. He got a very big smile back for me. Mommy is hoping she will get hers soon. :)

No comments: