Saturday, December 6, 2008

Aunt Amanda and Progress

My Aunt Amanda came to visit this week! It was great! She took all sorts of pictures, cooked for Mommy and Daddy, helped organize and generally made them very happy. I made them happy when I slept seven straight hours one night. I have only done that once, but I try for five to six most nights (though I have to give them a rough night every couple so they appreciate the others). Also I went to lots of interviews this week. I am not sure about them, but Mommy is happy because she has found a wonderful nanny for me and Edina once she and Danielle (Edina's mom) go back to work. She seems very relieved. Thankfully that is not until the end of January.

In the meantime here are some pictures. This one is me and Mommy hanging out.
This is me after the bath. I have funny hair and I am not HAPPY!
Here I am with Aunt Amanda. The onesie says "little stinker" which sometimes I am :)
This is one of my favorite outfits. Mommy and Aunt Amanda decided I am the pink Buddha in this one.

No comments: