Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seven Weeks

This is my friend James. He is an older man at 5 months. Mommy said I was flirting! His mommy Beth and Mommy met in the Junior League. It was fun to meet both of them.
This is me in my swing the day I turned seven weeks. I am even taller now than I was last week.
I like to eat Daddy's nose. It is a fun game and he makes lots of noise.
This is one of my favorite games...Super baby! With me up to 11 and a half pounds it makes Mommy's arms tired quickly!
Here I am grinning at the camera. I am getting good at smiling, but it happens more in the morning than the evening...

1 comment:

KIM said...

So cute! She is getting so big! 11 pounds is heavy? Wait until they get to be 15!!!! Izzy's eyes are just gorgeous! Isn't it amazing when they smile? Best thing in the world after a long day at work!!!!