Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Holiday photos

Here are some more pictures from over the holiday including some shots of my first trip to Florida...They are not in any order...

Aunt Jessica
Mommy and I with Jack and Jennie (Mommy and Jennie went to high school together)



Aunt Lisa and I (She and Mommy went to college together)


Here I am with Daddy and Belle (I have her name)

Here I am with Great-Grandmother Moore.

This is me with Aunt Megan.

Here I am with Aunt Amanda along with Aunt Millie along with the man she is going to marry. They got engaged that DAY!

Here we are in Florida. This was my first time facing out in the Bjorn.


Great-Grandmother and I again :)
Auntie B and Uncle Obbie sure are sweet to me.


Here I am playing with Grandpa Dave. He tells me great stories.

Here is Mommy getting me ready for my baptism.
Here I am with Granny on Christmas Morning.


Here I am with Grumps at the church.

Same church, but with Grandpa and Great-Grandmother


Grumps is quite taken with me

They all thought it was funny that I would sleep on the table.

Grumps got a puppet to entertain me with :) We have matching hats.

No comments: