Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One Day on One Day OFF!

So Mommy left me with Keisha and Edina for the first full day yesterday, but today we woke-up to a white world and Mommy has a snowday! She said it was a nice way to break back into work and getting up. I slept like a champ sleeping seven hours and then four more. Mommy is going to take me to see Keisha for an hour or two today just so we all stay used to it, but it is a nice treat to have Mommy home again. (p.s. these are my penguin long johns. Granny gave them to me. She also gave Mommy and Daddy and Catherine ones to match! We will have to try and get a family penguin pj picture...)

2 comments:

KIM said...

LUCKY YOU! Enjoy it! One day at a time...

Southern Kellings said...

Glad you made it through the first day and had a welcome break. Cute pj's! Things are hectic here, but we will catch up soon!