Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Animals both tame and wild plus a peach

Mommy and Daddy have been working on trying to get me back to sleeping through the night which is not fun (they don't like it either), but Mommy decided it was time for a change of scenery so we went to the Zoo with Edina and Keisha on Monday. You can see the elephants behind us. Keisha is very good at driving the big stroller, but Mommy kept running us into things :). It was a nice outing for all of us.
This is my dog Catherine. She is my big sister. She is always nice to me, but doesn't love to play with me since I have been known to pullout whole handfuls of fur. She is learning that mealtimes with me are lots of fun because I drop food and leave it in the highchair. She and I are making Mommy a bit crazy because we seem to be confused about toys. I like to grab hers and she takes mine. Who knew a dog would want to carry a plastic block around?
My shirt says "Catherine's Best Friend" which I would like to be. She is definitely the most fun thing in our house including Mommy and Daddy. I love to watch her and laugh!

Mommy and Daddy are enjoying feeding me fun fruits of summer. I got to share Daddy's peach with him. I still don't have any teeth, but I am very good at gumming things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Munchkin! I can't WAIT to see you!!!!

xxoo
Aunt B