Monday, August 24, 2009

Time Travel to Wyoming

So before I got sick, we spent a great week in Wyoming with lots of family. Here I am with Mommy and Daddy. They took a picture at the same place last year (I was there too, but on the inside.) Here is three generations of Blee Women :)
Uncle Obbie is lots of fun!
We went for a hike and saw a bear so we had to turn around. I didn't even get a picture of it. I did get to put my feet in String Lake. It is a glacier lake and very cold...
We spent the first part of the week with Mommy's family. We had five course dinners every night. I was good for the most part :) I also got to wear my pajamas :) See the moose?

We went to a fun arts festival where I got to ride a saddle shaped bar stool...When do I get a real pony?
Here I am on the square in Jackson. The arch is made from elk antlers.
We spent the second part of the week with Grandma and Granddaddy. It was a wonderful trip!

No comments: