Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cake and Ice Cream

So Saturday Mommy and Daddy threw me a party and I got to eat my first cake. It was really good, but I was pretty neat and clean with it which was disappointing to Mommy and Daddy, but today..... We went to the Cheesecake Factory for my actual birthday dinner. I ate my dinner which including some chicken quesdadilla (spelling?!)...
and then they brought me an ice cream sundae complete with a candle. Once they were done singing Mommy fed me some...
and then I fed myself lots more!
It was very yummy. I LOVE ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!
I was eating ice cream at 8:20 tonight which for those of you who forget is when I officially became one. I like this birthday treat!

3 comments:

Southern Kellings said...

Way to go Izzy! Take the spoon and do it yourself.

Naomi said...

So totally adorable!!!

KIM said...

FANTASTIC! Happy Birthday to Izzy! Sounds like a great time of celebration!