Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Good Morning! Here are some pictures Mommy took of me this morning. I am not the most happy first thing in the morning. Along with those pictures are some of my party and other events (like Sydney's party) this weekend. Mommy and Daddy also want to say thank you for all of the love and support that helped get me to this place. We love you lots!



I have my own chair now :)
Aunt Leah and Uncle James brought me my own toy box. Uncle James made it for me!

2 comments:

Southern Kellings said...

Ok, I have chair envy. Where did you get that? I still want the cake face pics!

Izzy Wood said...

Granny and Happy sent it from Pottery Barn Kids. Our cousins have them for their kids and they have held up really well. She was very cake timid and I have video I need to get the cord for. I am hoping others will send pictures.