Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Big Apple to Celebrate

We went on my first trip to New York to celebrate with Lisa and Alex. Luckily, they love babies and kids so I got to go to all of the parties! Here I am with both of them.
We had a wonderful place to stay. They even had a bed for me. (Plus you can see how well I am doing at sitting up)This is the view from the apartment we stayed in. It had a great kitchen where I was free to eat and finger paint with my sweet potatoes.Here I am at the Top of the Rock with Daddy.
Mommy came too.Here I am ready to walk around with Daddy.We walked around Central Park.
Mommy's friend Deb was lots of fun!

I got to meet lots of her friends from college. Here are a few of them. Mommy forgot to take my picture with Jaime (her college roommate).

1 comment:

KIM said...

She is so freaking cute! And I LOVE NYC! ;0)