Saturday, April 4, 2009

FEED ME!!!!!

There has been all this talk about food and I was very curious. I kept opening my mouth when Mommy and Daddy were eating and grabbing at their food. Mommy and Daddy have spent lots of time talking about when to feed me and finally Daddy got Mommy to stop changing her mind. So I got to eat a little bit of rice cereal today. I am just over two weeks away from six months and I have been getting up not once, but twice a night so they decided to try it. Here I am all ready and waiting...
Mommy got to give me the first bite :) I took it in my mouth well, but didn't realize that with it being liquid I had to close my mouth to keep it in...
...so much of it ran down my chin.Daddy got a turn and I was very happy to try the whole time. Maybe more will stay in once they start to make it thicker :)
Here I am in my Jumperoo with my first pair of shoes on care of my cool auntie B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice kicks, kid.

Keep up with the food! Soon you'll be eating BBQ and bacon and making your uncle even prouder than he already is.

Aunt B