Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here is my official six month photo taken early this morning. Mommy and Daddy have me sleeping my crib finally (I have slept in my carseat for five months) and I am causing them some trouble with what they call the transition. Anyway I was up early so Mommy got my picture.
She made me two half birthday cakes. We are going to have this one with Daddy tonight.
There was a white one for my first birthday party this afternoon. (Mommy is so sleepy her eyes are closed.)
I do not understand why I can't have cake, but I am getting much better at sweet potatoes, squash and rice cereal. We go to the doctor on Thursday to find out what else I can eat...but no cake today... Keisha and Edina helped me celebrate. Edina didn't get cake either.
Here is a picture of me shortly after I got home from the hospital...
I am a lot bigger now and look I can sit up! Mommy will post more birthday pictures later and check back to see how big I am after Thursday...I hope Dr. Ben doesn't give me shots...

No comments: