Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Blake


I am a day early, but I wanted to make sure and wish my Auntie B a very happy 30th birthday. We are so sorry to miss it, but will see you in just over a week. We hope you are having a great time in Texas. Mommy says, "Have a drink for me."...whatever that means!
Mommy saved this picture as fun evidence for the special occasion. This is my new favorite position. I like all fours and I can move!!!!! For the moment thankfully, I am only able to figure out moving on my belly using my hands, but now that I have figured out all fours Mommy is very worried it won't be long....Hopefully, Daddy did not listen to Mommy and the house will not be Izzy-proofed when I get home.

2 comments:

Southern Kellings said...

Hey, I cannot get the photos to load :( Want to see cute baby!

Unknown said...

Thank you Izzy! I feel so loved :) I absolutely cannot wait to see you and your mom and dad next week!

Lots and lots of love to you all,
Aunt B