Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scotland!

We had a great time in Scotland. We got to spend quality time with Granny and Happy (even while we were missing Daddy). We got to meet lots of fun people and even some men in skirts. :)
Happy is an expert at holding me. He is very fond of me.
Granny and I bonded big time. We went to see lots of places that Mommy had been as a child. This is me with Granny at the Baxter Soup Company.
If you look very carefully you can see Mommy and I on the bridge at Cawdor Castle.
I got to ride a black sheep and got my first cashmere....A hat so it will fit for a while.
Mommy and I had a wonderful time. She says I am her perfect traveler. I got to go to lots of dinner parties (some of them were LONG.) I was a good girl and I was even happy through my first fever. I got to see a doctor who talked a bit funny, but I am better now.I went to my first zoo. The Edinburgh Zoo had lots of penguins. They even had one I could touch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Splinter, I miss you! We had a wonderful time with you in Atlanta, and I can't wait to have you close enough again to eat your toes.

Please slobber all over your parents for me.

Lots of love,
Aunt B