Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poland Catch-up

In Poland we got to do some very neat things including visiting the Embassy where my Great Uncle Victor is. In Poland we got to spend time with family and got to slow down a bit after our very busy trip to Paris.Here I am with Great Uncle Victor. I had not seen him since I was a month old...
Here is my Cousin J. Victor. He was not sure how to hold me, but turned out to be a natural.
My Great Aunt Joan was a wonderful hostess and drove us everywhere so Mommy and Daddy didn't have to lug my carseat. She was amazing!
Here is my cousin Martha. She was lots of fun and thought I was great!
Mommy and Daddy's friend Dudley also came to visit Poland. I had lots of fun with her. We got to see some sights as well.I also had my first formal dinner party given in my honor!I enjoyed sitting at the table for a bit, but...I also got to play on the floor. It was a perfect night!

No comments: